About this Qualification
Entry Requirements: Currently working in L&D or looking to move into an L&D role. Please send CV to complete an informal diagnostic call with one of our friendly advisers to register
Duration: A Certificate qualification (26 credits) is a total of 130 study hours. On average it takes 12 months to complete.
Level: Level 3 (equivalent to A Level) on the UK Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). This is comparable to Level 5 in Ireland, Level 6 in Scotland and the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) Level 4.
Study mode: Mixed mode via one to one or enhanced support group sessions
AheadHR can offer you any of the units that the CIPD offers. This is a list of all units/modules available for you to choose:
- 3BEP Becoming an Effective L&D Practitioner
3LDO L&D and the Organisation
- 3LDN Identifying L&D Needs
- 3DES Designing L&D Activities
- 3DEL Delivering L&D Activities
- 3ELD Evaluating L&D Activities
- 3TFL Using Technology to Facilitate Learning
- 3ELE Enhancing Learner Engagement
- 3SCL Supporting Collective and Social Learning
- 3LCM Supporting Individual Learning Through Coaching and Mentoring
- 3ASL Assessing Learning and Development
- 3LDE Organising L&D Events
Send your CV to us to Book your call to arrange a no-obligation chat about how we could help you.