We offer a range of CIPD qualification programmes to suit all levels. So whether you’re at the start of your HR career or a highly experienced senior HR professional wishing to wanting to become a CIPD Member, we can help you to develop your HR career.
We offer HR Management, HR Practice and Learning and Development options at each level so however you wish to develop your career in HR we have something for you.
We offer programmes at all levels so that you can achieve your CIPD qualification:
- Foundation (CIPD Level 3)
- Intermediate (CIPD Level 5)
- Advanced (CIPD Level 7)
Within these levels we offer the following options:
- Awards – on a range of subjects to top up your existing qualification or work towards the next level
There are two pathways, depending on your career objectives:
- HR – HR Management (Advanced) or HR Practice (Foundation and Intermediate)
- Learning & Development (L&D)*
* The Learning & Development qualifications at the Foundation and Intermediate levels changed from 1st August 2015. We are in the process of updating our leaflets and materials. In the meantime, please book a diagnostic call to find out more if this is your preferred pathway.
We want to make sure you achieve your objectives, so if you’re keen to develop your HR career we recommend you request a diagnostic call. Just send us your CV to email@example.com or request an information pack