Work With Us
Do you have what it takes to be an AheadHR Associate?
AheadHR delivers CIPD qualification programmes online to learners throughout the UK and a small number of international students. We are currently looking for additional CIPD coaches to work with the team to help us to deliver our programmes. Would you like working with us?
Our mission at AheadHR is to deliver high quality professional qualifications, coaching and support.
Our vision is to be a first class business delivering high quality, unique learning and coaching that improves work and wider society and supports career aspirations.
Our values: we are:
- Aspirational – deliver excellence in all we do
- Honest – open and transparent with learners & each other
- Engaging – collaborate to achieve shared goals
- Adaptable – find ways to meet all our stakeholder needs
- Dedicated ‐ make ongoing improvements
- Human – we care, we include and we empower
- Respectful ‐ of our business, our stakeholders & our world
Would you enjoy working as a CIPD coach with our friendly and successful team?
- Fully remote and flexible working
- Regular contact with a friendly and supportive team
- The chance to create and improve the nature of the work
- Opportunities for ongoing training and qualifications
- Free CIPD qualifications options
- Supported A1 and V1 qualifications
- The opportunity to grow your role in the longer term
You will have:
- Substantial workplace experience of managing, leading and developing people
- Delivered blended learning models including webinars
- Experience supporting L&D initiatives in a similar setting
- An eye for curriculum and quality detail and meeting SLAs
- A talent for learning and teaching new curriculum content
- A CIPD qualification at the appropriate level of delivery OR academic equivalent
- A passion for helping to develop the careers of people professionals
You will ideally have:
- Knowledge of the NEW CIPD qualifications, structures, methods and content
- A desire to become CIPD qualified at the appropriate level
- Completed your A1 Assessor qualification – with AheadHR support
- Completed your V1 Verifiers qualifification – with AheadHR support
You will work on a self-employed basis and any work through us forms a part of your consultancy portfolio to develop your client base. All consultants are paid the same rate according to the level of the qualification and we know our rates are competitive for delivering CIPD programmes.
If you are interested in working with us but don’t quite meet the criteria or role at the moment then we are happy to consider you for a place in our AheadAcademy. This may suit you if you are:
- working towards a longer term career goal as a coach but not ready yet
- not able to apply at the moment but it’s a role that you would love
- interested in coaching at a different level to this recruitment exercise
- qualified in other professional standards, eg CMI or ILM
- not successful in this application but appropriate for future opportunities
If this is you please apply and tell us a bit more about why you’d like to join the AheadAcademy and we will happily consider you for a place. If we accept your application, we will let you know when roles come up, offer career guidance tips and give you the chance to apply for coach training schemes.
If you are interested in joining the AheadAcademy please send us a little more information about you and your career goals to email@example.com and we’ll sign you up or click here to sign up to the AheadAcademy.
Get in touch to request an information pack and arrange your FREE no obligation discussion. We look forward to helping you to choose the best programme for your needs.