Work With Us
Do you have what it takes to be an AheadHR Associate?
AheadHR delivers CIPD qualification programmes online to learners throughout the UK along with a small number of international students. We are currently looking for additional CIPD coach assessors to help us to deliver our programmes to more learners. Would you like working with us so you can help us to develop the people profession?
To deliver high quality professional qualifications, coaching and support.
To be a first class business delivering high quality, unique learning and coaching that improves work and wider society and supports career aspirations.
We are AheadHR:
Aspirational – deliver excellence in all we do
Honest – open and transparent with learners and each other
Engaging – collaborate to achieve shared goals
Adaptable – find ways to meet all our stakeholder needs
Dedicated ‐ make ongoing improvements
Human – we care, we include and we empower
Respectful ‐ of our business, our stakeholders & our world
Would you enjoy working as a CIPD coach assessor with our friendly and successful team?
- Fully remote and flexible working
- Regular contact with a friendly and supportive team
- The chance to create and improve the nature of the work
- Opportunities for ongoing training and qualifications
- Free CIPD qualifications options
- Supported A1 and V1 qualifications
- The opportunity to grow your role in the longer term
You will have:
- Substantial workplace experience of managing, leading and developing people
- Delivered blended learning models including webinars
- Experience supporting L&D initiatives in a similar setting
- An eye for curriculum and quality detail and meeting SLAs
- A talent for learning and teaching new curriculum content
- CIPD qualification/s at the appropriate level of delivery OR academic equivalent
- A passion for helping to develop the careers of people professionals
You will ideally have:
- Knowledge of the NEW CIPD qualifications, structures, methods and content
- A desire to become CIPD qualified at the appropriate level
- Completed your A1 Assessor qualification – with AheadHR support
- Completed your V1 Verifiers qualifification – with AheadHR support
How we work:
You will work on a self-employed basis and any work through us forms a part of your consultancy portfolio so you can develop your client base. All consultants are paid the same rate according to the level of the qualification and we believe our rates are competitive for delivering CIPD programmes.
Ready to Apply?
Are you looking to build on your portfolio and interested in working with AheadHR? Get in touch via email@example.com or apply via our advert on Reed. If we don’t have an active job, you can check on our Reed profile page and keep an eye open for future vacancies. You are welcome to contact us direct with your CV so that we can review your application when a space becomes available and get back to you.
If you are interested in working with us but don’t quite meet the criteria or role at the moment then we are happy to consider you for a place in our AheadAcademy. This may suit you if you are:
- working towards a longer term career goal as a coach but not ready yet
- not able to apply at the moment but it’s a role that you would love
- interested in coaching at a different level to this recruitment exercise
- qualified in other professional standards, eg CMI or ILM, but not yet the CIPD
- not successful in this application but appropriate for future opportunities
Does working with AheadHR appeal to you? Please apply and tell us a bit more about why you’d like to join the AheadAcademy so we can consider you for a place. Should we accept your application, we will let you know when other roles come up. We are happy to offer career guidance tips and give you the chance to apply for coach training schemes if you are interested in a role with us.
If you are interested in joining the AheadAcademy please send us a little more information about you and your career goals to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can sign you up or click here to sign up to the AheadAcademy.
Get in touch to request an information pack and arrange your FREE no obligation discussion. We look forward to helping you to choose the best programme for your needs.