CIPD Level 5: Associate
Level 5: Associate
The CIPD Level 5 qualifications are the Associate level qualifications from the CIPD. AheadHR are approved by the CIPD to offer the following qualifications:
- CIPD Associate Diploma in People Management – 12 to 20 months
- CIPD Associate Diploma in Learning & Development – 12 to 20 months
- Pre-2021 qualifications – for learners registered before 31st July 2021 only
How to decide:
- 3 months for a standalone unit – ideal as a taster then topup to full Diploma
- No exams
- Associate level membership of the CIPD on successful completion of full Diploma
- Then complete Advanced Diploma to achieve your Chartered CIPD membership
- Choose any module offered by the CIPD for your optional choice
- Select either the People Management or L&D pathway
- Live scheduled webinars in small groups to support your self-directed learning
- Allocated one to one support with your coach to provide additional support
- Work in your own time and submit assignments to your coach for assessment
- Competence assessed and fasttrack approaches for eligible learners
CIPD Associate level qualifications are ideal if you:
- want to work in HR, PM or L&D and study a recognised professional qualification;
- wish to progress your career by improving your knowledge and skills;
- aspire to become a professional member of the CIPD.
Not sure which level is right for you? Would you like to find out more? Click to request an information pack or send us a CV if you’d like to register or find out more and we will arrange for one of our coaches to call you to assess your eligibility and help you to identify the best programme for you to develop your HR career.
Get in touch to request an information pack and arrange your FREE no obligation discussion. We look forward to helping you to choose the best programme for your needs.