CIPD Level 3: Foundation
Level 3: Foundation
The CIPD Level 3 qualification is the Foundation level qualification from the CIPD. AheadHR are approved by the CIPD to offer the following qualifications:
- CIPD Foundation Certificate in People Practice – 6 to 12 months
- Pre-2021 qualifications – for learners registered before 31st July 2021 only
How to decide:
- 2 months for an individual unit then topup to full Certificate
- No exams
- Foundation level membership of the CIPD upon successful completion
- Ideal for those new to HR or L&D – eg HR Assistants or Administrators or Training Administrators wishing to gain a CIPD qualification
- Live scheduled webinars in small groups to support your self-directed learning
- Allocated one to one support with your coach to provide additional support
- Work in your own time and submit assignments to your coach for assessment
- Competence assessed and fasttrack approaches for eligible learners
- Occasional bursary discounted places for eligible students
Why study the CIPD Foundation Level qualification?
Our Foundation level qualifications provide an excellent introduction to HR, people management and L&D. As well as providing a recognised professional qualification, they help you to acquire a wide range of relevant, practical skills that you can apply in the workplace. By successfully completing CIPD’s Foundation Certificate in People Practice you’ll become a Foundation level member of the CIPD.
Not sure which level is right for you? Would you like to find out more? Click to request an information pack or send us a CV if you’d like to register or find out more and we will arrange for one of our coaches to call you to assess your eligibility and help you to identify the best programme for you to develop your HR career.
Get in touch to request an information pack and arrange your FREE no obligation discussion. We look forward to helping you to choose the best programme for your needs.