CIPD Qualifications to Develop your HR or L&D Career
Are you looking to develop your career in HR or L&D?
AheadHR is one of the leading CIPD qualifications study centres in the UK. We are now also offering blended learning options via our fully online programmes for the new CIPD qualifications beginning in March.
If you would like to take advantage of the current (pre-2021) qualifications whilst that is still an option you can still do that via our competence assessed programmes. The last registrations for this route will be in July.
Both study options give you a flexible, practical and personalised approach to gaining your CIPD qualification.
We are approved by the CIPD as an ‘Awarded’ centre. This means the CIPD trust us to deliver outstanding programmes for our candidates. We are proud to have successfully achieved the highest grade possible on our latest CIPD’s quality checks.
All AheadHR’s programmes offer:
- Flexibility – a personalised programme to suit your work, lifestyle and career goals Read more
- Support – one to one support with the backup of a network of experienced coaches/tutors Read more
- Knowledge – over 25 years’ knowledge to call on to help you to build your own knowledge Read more
- Perspective – a different perspective to guide you through your programme as you develop your HR career Read more
- Progress – as one of the most experienced CIPD training centres, we’ll help to ensure you make great progress Read more
Our one-to-one competence assessed approach means we can spend time planning and tailoring your programme to suit work and other demands on you. This enables us to coach you through the requirements of each module so you can deliver assignments and work based evidence in a timely way. This is a practical ‘supported distance learning’ style of programme rather than a traditional classroom based course.
If you prefer a more structured, supported approach you can now complete your CIPD qualification via our fully online blended option with guaranteed small groups, live webinars and one to one coaching.
Call us on 0800 228 9360 or email us to request and information pack and arrange your FREE no obligation discussion. We look forward to helping you to choose the best programme for your needs.