Flexible CIPD Training Courses to Suit Your Lifestyle
All our CIPD training courses are developed to suit the demands of busy work and home lives.
We used a ‘mixed mode’ approach which is a great way of achieving your CIPD qualification, especially if you are already working in HR, because it means that workplace evidence demonstrating your existing HR knowledge can be used to gain your qualification.
Benefits of our approach include:
- Start straight away
- No evening or weekend classes – work at your own pace
- No college or university terms or deadlines
- A personalised timetable to suit your work and home life
- One to one sessions with your coach/assessor – face to face and/or via Skype
- Use projects from your workplace to demonstrate your existing knowledge
- Develop your knowledge via online research and reading to address learning objectives
- Gather evidence using our online Learning Zone to build your e-portfolio
- Sessions at your office, online or at a mutually convenient location
- A variety of modules and units to suit your experience, role and career goals
- The ability to progress at your pace from Foundation to Advanced levels as your career develops
- Fasttrack options for those wishing and able to obtain their CIPD qualification a little more quickly
- Payment plans and funding advice to suit a variety of budgets
Get in touch now for more information and to take advantage of a free diagnostic call with one of our tutors.
Email us or call us on 0800 228 9360 or 01635 885151.