Why Choose Us?
Get Your CIPD Qualification
We deliver CIPD qualification programmes at all levels ie Foundation, Associate and Advanced. This means that we can help you gain your CIPD qualification at the level that is right for you, in a flexible way to suit your individual needs. As one of the leading CIPD qualification providers in the UK, we are approved as a CIPD study centre. We are proud that the CIPD trust us to deliver outstanding programmes for our candidates.
Our programmes offer:
- Flexibility – our programmes are personalised so they suit your work, lifestyle and career goals. Read more…
- Support – one to one professional coaching is included on all our support packages so you can really learn and develop. Read more…
- Knowledge – over 25 years’ knowledge to call on means we can help you to build your own knowledge. Read more…
- Perspective – a different perspective to guide you as you develop your career in people management, HR or Learning and Development (L&D). Read more…
- Progress – as a specialist boutique CIPD training centre, we go that extra mile to help to ensure you make great progress because we are passionate about learning. Read more…
Because we have one-to-one support built into all our programmes, we can spend time planning what is best for you. Our small virtual classroom sized groups, enhanced self study and tailored options enable us to personalise our approach to suit you.
We are approved to deliver the CIPD Tailored option which is a competence assessed approach. We offer this via our CIPD Turbo support package. The CIPD Tailored approach means we can coach you through the requirements of each topic so you can complete assignments and evidence to meet the assessment criteria. We are also happy for you to study fast or work slowly over time if it suits your needs better. Competence and fasttrack approaches are not for everyone though because the more structured, blended online CIPD Boost approach works best for most learners. We are happy to talk you through the various options on your CIPD call. Book your call now.
Whatever path you choose, this is a very cost effective method of gaining a CIPD qualification and you can choose the speed you study at depending on your priorities.
The Three CIPD Levels
We can help you to achieve your CIPD qualification at all three levels, Foundation, Associate and Advanced as follows:
- Foundation (Level 3) – Foundation Certificate in People Practice
- Associate (Level 5) – Diploma in People Management or Organisational L&D
- Advanced (Level 7) – Diploma in Strategic People Management and Strategic L&D
There’s something in our range for you to progress your people career, whatever your experience.
Get in touch to request an information pack and arrange your FREE no obligation discussion. We look forward to helping you to choose the best programme for your needs.