Flexible CIPD Training Courses to Suit Your Lifestyle
All our CIPD training courses are developed to suit the demands of busy work and home lives.
We used a fully online blended approach which is a great way of achieving your CIPD qualification, especially if you are already working in people management.
Our competence assessed approach is available for those on current (pre2021) qualifications. It may also be available for some learners on the new CIPD qualifications.
Benefits of our approach include:
- Flexibility around your personal and work schedules – regular scheduled group webinars
- Quality learning via structured learning plan with individual and group learning activities
- Use existing workplace knowledge and build on this to grow your understanding further
- Dedicated one to one coach to guide you with regular one to one feedback and support
- Blended learning approaches tailored to your needs with competence assessed option
- Regular start dates and premium fasttrack options for experienced learners
- Small groups guaranteed to ensure you get sufficient support to maximise benefits
- Added value to your organisation via highly practical, work based approach
- Interactive live online webinars via our online learning platform AheadLearn
- Outstanding results for learners and their organisations
- Interest free payment plans available for eligible candidates
- Bursary discounts available on Foundation level programmes for eligible learners
- Single units to start your CIPD learning journey ‐ then top up to full qualification
- The industry leading qualification for people professionals, leading to CIPD membership
- Fasttrack options – for those able to obtain their CIPD qualification more quickly
Get in touch to request an information pack and arrange your FREE no obligation discussion. We look forward to helping you to choose the best programme for your needs.