Are you struggling to make progress with your CIPD qualification or wanting to boost your career but not sure how?
We can help with professional coaching on a one off or ongoing basis if you’d like some extra support. We can help you for example if you are:
- Not sure where to go in your future career in people management, HR or L&D?
- Unclear about your next steps for your CIPD qualification?
- Unsure which CIPD qualification to go for?
- Want some additional support to help you with your CIPD studies?
- Feeling out of your depth in your role and would like a sounding board?
- Would like some support to help you to develop your career in people management, HR or L&D?
When you request a diagnostic call we will try to help you work out your options so that you can decide what’s best for you. Sometimes there may be a number of different routes open to you. The choice you make will depend on your current role, past experience, future goals, personal situation, academic background and often a combination of all of these.
It may be beneficial for you to have a coaching session with one of our professional coaches before making a decision.
A coaching session can help you to:
- Determine your career goals
- Evaluate your experience in terms of those goals
- Identify gaps in your skills, knowledge and experience
- Confirm which options you have
- Talk through any concerns before you make a choice
- Help you to decide the best way forward for you
- Extra support with your studies
- Coaching and mentoring support to achieve your career goals
Book an initial one hour session – or ongoing support – with one of our experienced coaches.
Email email@example.com to arrange your first session.
Get in touch to request an information pack and arrange your FREE no obligation discussion. We look forward to helping you to choose the best programme for your needs.