The CIPD Level 3 qualifications are the Foundation level qualifications from the CIPD. AheadHR are approved by the CIPD to offer the following qualifications:
- CIPD Foundation Level Award – 2 months
- CIPD Foundation Certificate in HR Practice – 12 months
- CIPD Foundation Certificate in L&D – 12 months
- CIPD Foundation Diploma in HR Practice – 18 months
- CIPD Foundation Diploma in L&D – 18 months
How to decide:
- 2 months for the Award, then top up to Certificate or Diploma
- 12 months for the Certificate, 18 months for the Diploma
- No exams
- Ideal for those new to HR or for HR Assistants or Administrators wishing to gain a CIPD qualification
- Choose any module offered by the CIPD for your optional choices *
- Select either the HR Practice or L&D pathway
- Mixed mode approach (supported distance learning) builds on your work experience and knowledge
- Work in your own time and submit written reports to your coach for assessment
- Use work based evidence to demonstrate experience and build your portfolio
- Supplement evidence with online research and reading to develop your knowledge of the theory
*As long as you work with the CIPD’s rules
Why study CIPD Foundation Level qualifications?
Our Foundation level qualifications provide an excellent introduction to HR and L&D. As well as providing a recognised professional qualification, they help you to acquire a wide range of relevant, practical skills that you can apply in the workplace. By successfully completing CIPD’s Foundation Certificate or Diploma qualifications you’ll become an Associate and professional member of the CIPD (Assoc CIPD).
Not sure which level is right for you? Would you like to find out more? Click to request an information pack or send us a CV if you’d like to register or find out more and we will arrange for one of our coaches to call you to assess your eligibility and help you to identify the best programme for you to develop your HR career.